Choose your Electric Champion
Ora Good Cat
Immerse yourself in luxurious cat-inspired interior while emitting 0 emission on the road.
- 100% electric - 310km range (WLTP)
- 210 Nm Motor Torque
- One-Pedal driving
- Auto Emergency Braking + Intersection
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Intelligent Cornering
- From RM29.9/Hour
Experience a continental compact EV - Your trusted daily driver around town.
- 100% Electric - 395km range (WLTP)
- 225 Nm Motor Torque
- B-Mode (One-pedal driving)
- Climate control pre-conditioning
- From RM23.9/Hour
Offering easy, accessible EV car sharing solutions for everyday Malaysians.
- 100% electric - 270km range (WLTP)
- Instant Acceleration from 320Nm Motor (0-100km/h in 7.9s)
- e-Pedal (one-pedal driving)
- Intelligent Forward Collision Warning with Intelligent Forward Emergency Braking
- Intelligent Around View Monitor with Intelligent Moving Object Detection
- From RM17.9/Hour
Bringing the EV Experience to you – our 100% electric cars are now available to book by the hour, day or week.
No More Range Anxiety
Find Your Nearest Charging Point in Seconds
How EVs are Changing the Way We Drive and Power Our Vehicles
Experience GoEV share to give the EV lifestyle a try
Book via GoCar mobile app or Website – select Round Trips at selected GoEV partner zones.
Access over 300 EV charging locations via chargEV.
Book 3 days or more for greater savings, and a more comprehensive EV experience.
Key GoEV zone partners and more coming soon
Charge Point Operator partners
Benefits of EVs
lower operating costs, reduced environmental impact, improved driving experience, and a more sustainable future
EVs produce zero emissions from their tailpipes, reducing air pollution and greenhouse gas emissions that contribute to climate change
Lower Operating Costs
EVs have lower operating costs than gasoline-powered cars. EVs require less maintenance and fewer repairs.
EVs are much quieter than gasoline-powered cars, which can improve the quality of life for those living in densely populated urban areas.
Note that these are general comparisons and specific models of EVs and petrol vehicles may have different performance, costs, and other characteristics.